Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gladys Gladys is offline

Default Restore Deleted Templates

I have a user who will be leaving this week. She was cleaning up her files
and she accidently deleted some needed templates for the new employee.

I can not find them anywhere. These are templates that she stores on her
hard drive. They are not shared templates.

Happy Holidays
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If they are not in the recycle bin - file recovery software *may* recover
them. Try Google for examples.