Moscow1

Default How do I follow-up who will get my e-mail as forwarded?

I would like to follow-up to whom my e-mail will be forwarded and who has
sended it. The other possibility is to prevent my e-mails from forwarding.
Are there any hints for this?

If you are using Outlook (even if you are using Word as your email editor),
you need to post your question in an Outlook newsgroup. If you are using
some other mail client, you need to post in a forum devoted to that client.