Jim Fuchs

Default How do I extract data from a Word Form?

I want to send Word forms to people asking them to fill out thier name,
address, etc. and have them send the Word documents back to me. Once I get
them, I do't want to re-type their info - I'd like to extract the data out
into any type file, for eventual import into a custom Microsoft FoxPro
program. Hoe do I extport the fileds?

Pyth007

Also if using a macro:

Code:
--------------------

Dim myData1 'Kept as a variant, but can change type to suit
myData1 = ActiveDocument.FormFields("fieldName1").Result

--------------------

--
Pyth007

That I can't help you with!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

One of the options for form documents (on the Save tab of Tools |

Options)
is "Save data only for forms." This should get you a little farther on

your
way.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.