Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
P D Sterling P D Sterling is offline

Default making oversized documents

I have wracked my brain on how to do this:

I am writing a newsletter, and I want to final file to be two 11 x 17
pages, the first to be Pages 4 and 1 of the newsletter, and the second
to be Pages 2 and 3.

Can any kind person offer some advice on how to get this done? If I
present original files to the printer, some graphix and pix look better
coming from the original file, instead of having to make a master by
photocopying the 4 individual pages in order.

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.
--

Regards,

P D Sterling
Dallas TX
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell[_2_] Terry Farrell[_2_] is offline

I think that you are trying to print a booklet. Many printer drivers have a
booklet print feature and some versions of Word have a utility to do it -
but you don't even say what you are creating your booklet on?

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"P D Sterling" wrote in message
I have wracked my brain on how to do this:

I am writing a newsletter, and I want to final file to be two 11 x 17
pages, the first to be Pages 4 and 1 of the newsletter, and the second to
be Pages 2 and 3.

Can any kind person offer some advice on how to get this done? If I
present original files to the printer, some graphix and pix look better
coming from the original file, instead of having to make a master by
photocopying the 4 individual pages in order.

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.
--

Regards,

P D Sterling
Dallas TX

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
P D Sterling P D Sterling is offline

Word 2002 (I knew what I was talking about) Let me investigate, and
thanx for the advice!!

Regards,

P D Sterling
New York, Texas & Texas, New York