Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AV Guy AV Guy is offline

Default Symbols on document?

Suddenly I am seeing symbols that appear to be the outer boundaries of the
usable space. They are right angles and appear on each corner of the page.

What are these and how to I turn them "off". I am using Word 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

See: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"AV Guy" wrote:

Suddenly I am seeing symbols that appear to be the outer boundaries of the
usable space. They are right angles and appear on each corner of the page.

What are these and how to I turn them "off". I am using Word 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

Great! Glad that I could help you.
--