Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
oldLearner57 oldLearner57 is offline

Default merging data from Excel with data having digit "0" infront

hi community

when I merged data from excel e.g: 055111 as Postal Code using Mail Merge
feature, the front digit - "0" does not appear in the label. It only shows
55111.

how can I merged the six digit postal code properly without having to
manually enter the digit "0" infront? the postal code number all comes with
different numbers with some having digit "0" infront

10s community for the help

--
oldLearner57

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
oldLearner57 oldLearner57 is offline

10s! Graham Mayor for the information given
I did not multi-post intentionally, it was because after I posted into the
Word section, than I realised that there is another section specifically for
Mailmerge & Fax, therefore, I re-posted the question here

m sorry for being not paying attention

10s community for the help rendered

--
oldLearner57