letkin

Default How do I turn off 8-second shift key that turns on upper case?...

I regularly lean on my shift key as I think and cause an 8-second enabling of
a function that makes typing in all upper case the default and also screws up
my ability to select chunks of copy for cutting and pasting. The only way
I've been able to get rid of this is by doing a restore of my whole system.
There's got to be an easier way to turn this function permanently off. Help?