Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LTJ LTJ is offline

Default cannot save as in 2007

Sometimes we experience that when making a new document and using save as,
give a filename and click on save an error comes saying I cannot save this
document it is being used at the moment, try later.
But how can I NOT use the document when I'm trying to save it, no one else
is using this document. Then I can see a document has been saved with this
name, but it has noting in it. I can then save my current open document with
a different name. Very strange, has only happened after we got 2007 word. We
use XP.
What is wrong?
--
LTJ