Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
BEAlban BEAlban is offline

Default Duplex printing of landscaped multi-page tables

I am using Word 2007. I would like to be able to print a landscaped
multi-page table in a lengthy document printed on both sides of the page so
that the table flows across facing pages from the even-numbered page to the
odd-numbered page. To do this, I need to rotate the portions of the table
that print on the even pages 180 degrees.

I have tried splitting the table and putting the even portions into a text
box, but when I go into the format textbox dialog box, the rotation command
is grayed out.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Hi Alban

BEAlban wrote:
I am using Word 2007. I would like to be able to print a landscaped
multi-page table in a lengthy document printed on both sides of the page so
that the table flows across facing pages from the even-numbered page to the
odd-numbered page. To do this, I need to rotate the portions of the table
that print on the even pages 180 degrees.

All you need to do is set the paper orientation to landscape, and
instruct your printer driver to print duplex by longbinding.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS