Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rianna

Default how to remove a line space?

Regarding the extra line space and setting before and after in paragraph
format to 0.

For some reason even if I say OK, it quickly reverts back to default which
seems to be auto. It doesn't keep the 0's in.

How do I keep it from reverting back to auto? Let me know please, thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rianna

"Rianna" wrote:

Regarding the extra line space and setting before and after in paragraph
format to 0.

For some reason even if I say OK, it quickly reverts back to default which
seems to be auto. It doesn't keep the 0's in.

How do I keep it from reverting back to auto? Let me know please, thanks.

Here is the answer. I found out that if you are on a page where you
paragraph settings are already set
you won't be able to change your paragraph formatting. It keeps reverting
back to the old one. If you are on a new page though, you can set the before
and after paragraph settings both to 0. Just make sure you hit OK. For a less
permanent solution, you can also use shift, as you hit enter, and it will
take you to the next line.