Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sharon D

Default My doc was mistakenly created in web layout. How can I print it?

I have Office XP 2002. My mother-in-law mistakenly created a document in web
layout. She spent a couple of weeks on it. I cannot print it. Is there a way
to convert it to some other layout or to print it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Sharon,

The view of the document is changeable from either the icons on the lower left of the status bar or from the View menu. Switching
to Print Layout view will normally show you how it's layed out for paper production output. If she saved it in a format other than
a Word document you can use File=Save as and choose 'Word Document' as the file type.

=======
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

Pricing and Packages for '2007 Microsoft Office System'
http://microsoft.com/office/preview