Doug

Default how to customize numbering style ?

I need a list to be numbered as - -
A - Z
AA - AZ
BA - BZ
CA - CZ

MS-Word 2003 does not offer this style. It has AA, AB, AC, AD etc. but
that will not work with my documents.

How can I get this lists I need?

Jezebel

Just to clarify: do you want your items numbered A, B, C .. Z, AA, AB, ...
etc, or do you want your first item 'numbered' A - Z, the second AA - AZ,
etc? If the latter, you're after hanging indents, not numbering of any kind.

"Doug" wrote in message
I need a list to be numbered as - -
A - Z
AA - AZ
BA - BZ
CA - CZ

MS-Word 2003 does not offer this style. It has AA, AB, AC, AD etc. but
that will not work with my documents.

How can I get this lists I need?

Doug

I need the items on the list numbered A, B, C .. Z, AA, AB, AC, AD ...AZ, BA,
BB, BC, BD ... BZ, CA, CB, CC, ... CZ

Sorry, that wasn't really clear in my first post.