Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pluton pluton is offline

Default review process in Word 2007

Hi,

how is it possible to restart the review process in Word 2007 ?
I want to start a new document based on a previous one but I do not
want
to keep the previous review process.....

thank you,

Pluton
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

pluton wrote:
Hi,

how is it possible to restart the review process in Word 2007 ?
I want to start a new document based on a previous one but I do not
want
to keep the previous review process.....

thank you,

Pluton

On the Review tab, click the Reject button and select "Reject all changes in
document" (or if you want to keep the changes, instead click the Accept
button and select "Accept all changes in document". Then use Office button
Save As to make the new document.

If you create a template from the base (unchanged) document, you can base as
many new documents on it as you want, and they'll all start without
changes -- this is the way Word is meant to be used.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pluton pluton is offline

ok thank you,

I've just figured out that the word document I am using
is locked for some reason and that the Accept Reject
options are grey ans unclickable (i did not know why originally).....

Pluton