Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Serengetti

Default saving autotext entries

I cannot save an autotext entry when I quit Word so that it will be with the
document when I reopen it. I get the following message:

Word cannot save changes to the global template because it was opened with
read-only access.

How can I save autotext so I don't have to reenter the data each time I open
a document?

Thanks,