Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gitte

Default Default text shown in form fields

Hi
I use Word2003. I have a word-template with text form fields. These fields
are automatically filled out with data from an ERP-system. My problem is that
the default text of the form field is shown even thougt data is entered in
the form fields - fx. I have a Text form field, with the default text Name.
When opening the template, the data - fx. Torben Petersen is written in the
form field (as I want it to) but after Torben Petersen the default text is
shown = Torben PetersenName.
What do I have to do, so that the default text is only shown if no values
are shown in the text form fields?