Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pablo Suarez Pablo Suarez is offline

Default How to prevent different auto-indention for the first line of a paragraph ?

When I hit the RETURN button in Word (2003) text then the first line of a text is (currently)
always automatically indented.

How can I turn off this "feature"?

All lines should begin at the same column. This can be the first column or - alternatively -
the column of the possibly set tabulator.

Pablo