Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.excel.misc
external usenet poster

Default How to prevent different auto-indention for the first line of a paragraph ?

When I hit the RETURN button in Word (2003) text then the first line of a text is (currently)
always automatically indented.

How can I turn off this "feature"?

All lines should begin at the same column. This can be the first column or - alternatively -
the column of the possibly set tabulator.

Pablo

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to prevent different auto-indention for the first line of a paragraph ? Pablo Suarez Microsoft Word Help 3 May 19th 08 05:11 PM
indention of auto numbered lists CDAVIS Microsoft Word Help 1 April 15th 08 11:02 PM
How to prevent the style from changing from the previous paragraph RonInAlbuquerque Page Layout 4 September 6th 06 03:37 PM
Remove paragraph markers? Imported text-Every line a paragraph. GBMD Microsoft Word Help 1 July 20th 06 05:26 PM
How can I protect a paragraph to prevent others from revising it? kirsten Microsoft Word Help 2 June 21st 05 06:57 AM