grits75

Default Form field in header

Is it possible to create a form field in a header so that it repeats the
entered information on every page afterwards? Or can I create a form field
anywhere on the first page and set it up so that it also repeats on other
following pages?

Thanks.

You can't put a form field in the header, and REF fields don't update
properly in protected documents. Your best bet is a StyleRef field, which
*will* update automatically. Define a character style (it can be identical
to the default paragraph font--all it needs is a name) and apply it to the
form field whose contents you want to put in the header. Then put a StyleRef
field in the header that picks up that style.