Chucker

Default how do you create and print business cards

Jezebel

with panache and good humour

MatStew

In order to create and print business cards, you must first go to the Tools
menu and point to Letters and Mailings. Then click Envelopes and Labels. In
the address box put the information that you want displayed on your business
card. Click on options a select the type and size card you want. Next click
on details to decide what size and how may cards that you want on a page and
then print out the cards.
You may also use templates that are available for business cards on
microsofts website.