Default Table of Contents

WinXP Word2000

Can the table of contents produced by Word be converted to simple text so
that I can mess around with the formatting and paste it into other documents?
Things aren't going to change much in my document so it does not need to be
linked to it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
E. Beaman E. Beaman is offline

If you would like, you can also use Ctrl-6 (that's the number 6, not an F6).
It's easier to reach and type.