zjan

Default The Task Pane in Word 2003 is stuck on?

I have unchecked all the appropriate options for starting the task pane in
Word 2003 as indicated by the Word help file. The task pane continues to
start when Word 2003 is started. All other Office Pro components seem to work
fine on this matter.

Please and thanks for any help on this matter,

zjan