Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
italkfree

Default How do I keep headers and footers in a template as email to fax

I created a template with a header and footer. Then I use the text area to
create the letter, which will be sent as email and in some addresses
converted to fax. The body of the letter arrives ok but the header and footer
disappear
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

html does not support headers (or even pages). You need to send it as a Word
document attachment (preferably zipped).

italkfree wrote:
I created a template with a header and footer. Then I use the text
area to create the letter, which will be sent as email and in some
addresses converted to fax. The body of the letter arrives ok but the
header and footer disappear

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Me too - though I have Outlook configured to display only plain text, and I
never open unsolicited attachments.