need to know

Default envelope from adress book does not show up company name

in word document, want to print envelope. when bring up address book it does
not show the company name. just the contact persons. Our address book is set
up with both company name & contacts.

Graham Mayor

Copy the following exactly and save as an autotext entry called
AddressLayout (all one word)

{PR_GIVEN_NAME PR_SURNAME
}{PR_COMPANY_NAME
}{PR_POSTAL_ADDRESS}

(note the curly brackets are not field boundaries, but are typed from the
keyboard)