Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Frustrated Frame User

Default My custom styles are acquiring unwanted attributes

I have a custom table body style based on no style.

I have applied specific attributes tot he style and it has worked well for
me until today.

When the style is applied, the paragraph displays with bullets and tabs. The
TableBody style has no such attributes and i have to manually select
occurences and use the formatting bar to remove the unwanted attributes.

How and where are these attributes becoming linked ot the style. I have
checked the style settings and there is no indication that the unwanted
attributes have been applied to the style.

How can I fix this problem?

I dont want to trash the template because it is a custom template with many
styles and macros.

Is there a way to "get under the hood" and clean out the template?