Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cwaffle cwaffle is offline

Default can't turn off my mouse cursor from highlighting everything on pag

I was typing along just fine and I must have hit a key and I started typing
in caps even though my caps lock key wasn't on. Also from where my cursor
was at to wherever I click my mouse, everything gets highlighted (like I want
to copy it). Now that I've clicked my mouse around I can't get to the end of
the document to start typing, even in caps. I've closed the word document
and opened it and it is still the same. I've opened anther word document and
it does the same also. I've done this before and can't remember how I fixed
it. Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cwaffle cwaffle is offline

I found the solution thanks to a post and answer further down. Thanks
Suzanne. I just had to click on EXT on the status bar!