Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Koolhandjr

Default scanning to word I get misspelled words and foreign looking print

xp operating system - epson scanner. When I scan any documents [ resume,
letters,etc ] into Word my preview shows fine yet when it is downloaded I get
misspelled words, strange looking characters, underlined words and print that
is not apart of the document. I want an exact copy of what I scan so that I
will not have to retype it. I am trying to post some resumes on the internet.
Thank You
koolhandjr