Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
snow flake snow flake is offline

Default add drop down menus to display specific content

Hi,

I need to add drop down menus in my word documents, so that when the user
selects the topic in the drop down, it will automatically display the picture
and text assigned to that title.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...toTextList.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

snow flake wrote:
Hi,

I need to add drop down menus in my word documents, so that when the
user selects the topic in the drop down, it will automatically
display the picture and text assigned to that title.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
snow flake[_2_] snow flake[_2_] is offline

Hi Jay,

You had sent me another link as the beginner's course, but i cant see it.
Can you please send me the link again?

thank you

Best regards,

snow

"snow flake" wrote:

Hi,

I need to add drop down menus in my word documents, so that when the user
selects the topic in the drop down, it will automatically display the picture
and text assigned to that title.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...toTextList.htm.