Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ray

Default Header on every page

Currently, I have a header on the first page. Can someone advise me how to
configure it to appear on every page.

Thanks,

Scott

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz

If you actually *do* have a Header it will automatically appear at the top of
every page unless you make the necessary settings to specify otherwise.

If that isn't the case, you have most likely done nothing more than type
text at the top of the first page. See Word Help on Headers & Footers and
check out ;

http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm

HTH |:)

"Ray" wrote:

Currently, I have a header on the first page. Can someone advise me how to
configure it to appear on every page.

Thanks,

Scott

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Charles Kenyon

Take a look at: How to set up letterhead or some other document where you
want one header on the first page and a different header on other pages.
http://www.addbalance.com/word/headersfooters.htm This gives step-by-step
instructions. You want to disable the different first page setting. Copy
your current header first or otherwise it will seem to disappear when you
uncheck the different first page option.

Hope this helps,
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Ray" wrote in message
Currently, I have a header on the first page. Can someone advise me how
to configure it to appear on every page.

Thanks,

Scott

page number positioning and format tinaa Page Layout 3 February 4th 06 12:38 AM
header margins...help! tyectk Tables 8 November 8th 05 04:26 PM
Header Moves to next page..I want it to stop. Roberta Microsoft Word Help 2 August 19th 05 09:46 PM
Preventing deletion of header Jag Man Microsoft Word Help 10 August 11th 05 09:14 PM
section breaks change each time opening document Dave Microsoft Word Help 6 March 21st 05 11:01 AM