Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pdc pdc is offline

Default How do I format the ending quotation marks to the bottom right?

In a legal document I have been asked to prepare, the right quotation marks
are below the line, rather than at the top of the word (where hte left
quotation marks are found).

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pdc pdc is offline

"pdc" wrote:

In a legal document I have been asked to prepare, the right quotation marks
are below the line, rather than at the top of the word (where the left
quotation marks are found).

Thank you, Suzzane, you are correct.