Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Emilia Emilia is offline

Default sequential numbering each time you open a document

I'm setting up a document that I would like to register the next sequential
number on opening. I've exhausted 'help' and am still unclear of how it's
done.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Read http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/NumberDocs.htm. You may