syssupspe

Default Printing business cards

I have made business cards in Word. I am having a great deal of trouble
getting them to print
correctly. They print perfect on the trial sheet and then when the card
sheet is installed they are always off - Any suggestions. Thanks

Jay Freedman

On Mon, 23 May 2005 15:12:16 -0700, syssupspe
wrote:

I have made business cards in Word. I am having a great deal of trouble
getting them to print
correctly. They print perfect on the trial sheet and then when the card
sheet is installed they are always off - Any suggestions. Thanks

At a guess, your printer's paper-movement mechanism is having trouble
with the stiffer paper of the card stock; it's slipping when it should
be gripping. This is often due to paper dust clinging to the roller
surfaces. Depending on how the printer is constructed, you may be able
to clean the rollers (carefully!) or you may have to have a technician
work on it. Check the manufacturer's website for instructions.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman