Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JUNKO JUNKO is offline

Default CANNOT download clipart from Microsoft

My husband can download clipart from microsoft but I cannot.
We use the same computer.
What do I do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

We need more details. What happens when he tries? If he gets and error
message, what does it say? Exactly - don't paraphrase it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"JUNKO" wrote in message
My husband can download clipart from microsoft but I cannot.
We use the same computer.
What do I do?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JUNKO JUNKO is offline

He doesn't get an error message. He can download clip-art.
When I click on download, The screen stays the same. I used to be able to
download, but I cannot do it now.

"JUNKO" wrote in message
My husband can download clipart from microsoft but I cannot.
We use the same computer.
What do I do?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do you have popups blocked?