Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sunshine7000k Sunshine7000k is offline

Default Address prints way too low on custom envelope...Help!

There seems to be no way to raise the "to" address on a custom sized
envelope. I have looked for help everywhere and am finding nothing. Is this
just a glitch in Word or did I just not see get to the right help screen yet?
I am using a 9 1/2" wide by 6 1/2" high turned so the long side is from
right to left. When I print the "to" address prints out about 1 1/2" from
the bottom and needs to be raised at least an inch or more. Any help out
there would be appreciated.
--
Sunshine7000k
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kamran Kamran is offline

Assuming you're using the Envelope function in Word, don't use the Print
button in the dialog box. Wse the Add to Envelope (or Change Document)
button so that you get the envelope on screen. Select the border of the
frame that holds the address and physically drag it to the position where you
want it to be. Hope this helps.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sunshine7000k Sunshine7000k is offline

Thanks for that little tidbit. Yes, I am using Word and I just didn't
realize I could grab that address box and move it. Too bad there wasn't
anything in "help" to assist me. This forum is great!
--
Sunshine7000k