Nicholas

Default Need to add a screen shot to a form field that is protected

We are creating a word document and are adding text form fields to it. One
of our form fields is for notes or screen shots. We also have other form
fields in the document that are regular text and check fields.

This works fine when the document is not protected, but it doesn't work when
it is protected.
Anne Troy

You'll need to unprotect that part of the document, Nick. See:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/p...oft_word.h tm
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com