Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ohio Cube Rat

Default Word 2003 prompts to "Delete Block?" when deleting selection.

When I highlight a selection (any number of words for example) and push
delete, I get the following prompt:

"Delete Block? No (Yes)"

I'm unsure where I picked up this setting. Anyone know how to turn off the
prompt?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Tools | Options | General | Deselect the two WordPerfect options.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Ohio Cube Rat" wrote:

When I highlight a selection (any number of words for example) and push
delete, I get the following prompt:

"Delete Block? No (Yes)"

I'm unsure where I picked up this setting. Anyone know how to turn off the
prompt?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

In Word, click on Tools | Options | General | uncheck the two
boxes for WordPerfect help and navigation | OK.

Ohio Cube Rat wrote:

When I highlight a selection (any number of words for example) and push
delete, I get the following prompt:

"Delete Block? No (Yes)"

I'm unsure where I picked up this setting. Anyone know how to turn off the
prompt?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ohio Cube Rat

Thanks for the quick replies, I'm all fixed. This post was part of my
registration for the boards, so I saw it was answered on previous posts
_after_ I got access. Unfortunately I was unable to delete mine before the
pro's answered it!

Thanks again

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you are registered for "boards" that don't allow you to search the NG
before logging in, you're in the wrong place. Your posting address
) suggests you're using the Microsoft
Communities; be aware that you can read and search posts as much as you want
to; logging in is required only for posting.

news