Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
momto2 momto2 is offline

Default Table gridlines ON default

I just upgraded to Word 2007 and I can't seem to set the table gridlines to
default ON as it was in my old version of Word.

Also, not related to Tables per se, but I would like the Paragragh marks to
default to ON as well and it seems I have to re-select this each time I open
Word.

I read on here that Adobe caused problems in saving to Normal.dot. I have
tried the suggestions posted ie. using Save ALL and installing the latest
version of Adobe 7 (7.0.9) to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Open form with table gridlines hidden by default? Markus Ernst New Users 3 December 13th 06 09:40 AM
Open form with table gridlines hidden by default? Markus Ernst Page Layout 3 December 13th 06 09:40 AM
Table gridlines Mary Ann Tables 2 November 4th 05 07:09 AM
Hide Gridlines as default setting Dan Tables 1 August 29th 05 05:54 PM
Changing default on gridlines to print The Phantom Tables 1 March 10th 05 07:12 PM