Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Harry_l Harry_l is offline

Default Word 2007 won't Launch

I have Office Ultimate installed and when I click on any word document or
just the launch icon...word does not launch. This started just a day ago. I
have never had problems before...I checked for viruses, worms, etc... I
disabled and then removed my Norton...still no launch, I ran diagnostics,
and online update complete patches for 2007 version, still no launch...I AM
LOST...PLEASE HELP!