POD

Default Deaktop Icon

To save time how do I put a Word Icon onto my deaktop
Jay Freedman

POD wrote:
To save time how do I put a Word Icon onto my deaktop

In Windows Explorer, use the Search command to find the file winword.exe.
When you find it, right-click it and choose Send To Desktop (create
shortcut).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

MS

go to Start menu---Microsoft office----microsoft office word (right click
on it and then choose SHORTCUT
it will appeare another MS Word in the menu click on it and drag it to the
desktop with continuasly click