MoOkErMoOk

Default How do I design buisness cards

I need to make 10 buisness cards to a page and design them myself, I have
tried to download templates but they are filled with text boxes that I cant
get rid of, is there a simple way of making 10 borders fit onto an A4 page?
Graham Mayor

Business cards are labels - you'll probably find the layout already defined
in the envelope/label tool. Then see
http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

MoOkErMoOk wrote:
I need to make 10 buisness cards to a page and design them myself, I
have tried to download templates but they are filled with text boxes
that I cant get rid of, is there a simple way of making 10 borders
fit onto an A4 page?

Marc Adams [marcmyword.com]

Not sure if the references from Graham address that, but I find those
references to be pretty thorough. Basically these labels/cards are tables. If
you want a simple border you may want to try creating your cards and then
choosing the Format Menu Borders and Shading option. From there you can add
different types of borders to your finished product.

Hope this helps.

--
Please visit my new site: www.marcmyword.com. I would love your input as to
how to make it great.