Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Serendipity Serendipity is offline

Default Form protect on 2 of 3 pages only

I have a 3+ page form. Page 1 and 2 are form protected with a password. The
3rd or more pages is to insert pictures documenting the information in pages
1 & 2. How can I form protect pages 1 and 2 only allowing pictures to be
inserted on page 3+?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

Place a section break (next page) between pages 2 and 3. If there's a manual
page break already in that location, delete it.

Then, when you start enforcing protection on the form, you should have an
option to select the sections that will be protected. Just click the
applicable sections and you should be fine.

I hope this resolves your problem. If it does, please click "Yes."

Thanks.

Jerry.