Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
m radcliffe m radcliffe is offline

Default letterhead/watermark along left page margin?

I would like to create a letterhead design as a watermark element that
appears and prints normally (not faded) on every sheet. This would be so the
body of the letter could be typed with a left margin of say 2", then as it
continues to a second or third sheet, that side margin design automatically
shows up.

I've searched and searched for this and can't seem to accomplish this. Is
it possible? My boss doesn't want to type business letters in Publisher or
Adobe InDesign.

Any help is appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Insert the graphic into the left margin of the header view and set the wrap
option to behind text. A header can be anywhere on the page.

m radcliffe wrote:
I would like to create a letterhead design as a watermark element that
appears and prints normally (not faded) on every sheet. This would
be so the body of the letter could be typed with a left margin of say
2", then as it continues to a second or third sheet, that side margin
design automatically shows up.

I've searched and searched for this and can't seem to accomplish
this. Is it possible? My boss doesn't want to type business letters
in Publisher or Adobe InDesign.

Any help is appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
m radcliffe[_2_] m radcliffe[_2_] is offline

It is so simple. Thank you so much. Worked like a charm. I feel a little
dumb for not figuring that one out, but relieved all the same. Thanks.