Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
steve52 via OfficeKB.com steve52 via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Address Book not accesible

I am running word 2000 on vista , and when click on tools - envelopes &
labels and click on the contact book symbol , I get the message "Either there
is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the
messaging request. Please run Microsoft Outlook and set it as the default
mail client." if I then click OK I get the message "Logon failed. You must
log on to Microsoft Exchange to access your address book. Error code:
"Unspecified error".". My default email program is windows mail.
Any help gatefully received.