Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Joey B.

Default Please Help

Ok, I'm a retard. But I can't get my page default back to normal. It is
split into two columns. I downloaded a form and it changed my defaults for
me. I've went through everything in page setup and nothing works. Thanks
for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie

Open your Normal.dot template as described in
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm . Click
on Format | Columns | One | Apply to: Whole document | OK. Type
one or two characters (doesn't matter what), delete what you just
typed, and save and close your Normal.dot template.