Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
EJB EJB is offline

Default Toolbar option greyed out - Please help

Inadvertantly I have customised my toolbars and now the "show standard and
formatting toolbars on two rows option" on the View/Customise/Options tab is
greyed out.

I am not sure how I have done this but I would like to undo the action.

Does anyone have any ideas to help me? Do I need to reinstall Word?

Thanks, Emma
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

That checkbox will be dimmed any time *either* (or both) the Standard or
Formatting toolbar is not displayed. Just go to the Toolbars page in the
Customize dialog, tick the box for each, and the other box will be active
when you return to the Options page.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"EJB" wrote in message
Inadvertantly I have customised my toolbars and now the "show standard and
formatting toolbars on two rows option" on the View/Customise/Options tab
is
greyed out.

I am not sure how I have done this but I would like to undo the action.

Does anyone have any ideas to help me? Do I need to reinstall Word?

Thanks, Emma

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
EJB EJB is offline

Thanks for your response ... strangely when I go to the Toolbars page in the
Customize dialog - I can see the options for both toolbars but I cannot TICK
them.

Any ideas?