Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
prisma7000 prisma7000 is offline

Default Spell check ain't working at all. All settings seem to be correct

Any ideas?

Incorrectly spelled words are no longer underlined in red as I type and when
I do a spell check, these words are not noticed either.

Box in Language setting saying "do not check spelling or grammar" is
unchecked. As far as I am aware, all other settings are as they should be.

I am using Microsoft Office Word 2007.

Thanks in advance for any advice.