Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
murtyl murtyl is offline

Default Adding Table Name on continuation pages for a long table

Hello,
When I have a long table (covering several pages) the WORD automatically
chops up the table and puts it in thefollowing pages. But it does not allow
me to add a title on the continuation pages (for example table 1
(Continued)). How can I insert the table title to suggest that it is still
the same table as in previous page?
Thanks for your help.