Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Barb Barb is offline

Default printing labels

Seem to be having problems with Word 2007. Every time I try to print a full
sheet of labels, it only prints out a small part of my document. It seems to
be defaulting to a small size (? x 6"). Changed everything I could think of
as far as paper sizes but it seems to get messed up once I answer the
"margins outside of printable area" question. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Are you using the correct label outline? From the label dialog (Mailings
Tab) select your preferred label type insert the address then click New
Document. Does that give you a full page of labels?

Barb wrote:
Seem to be having problems with Word 2007. Every time I try to print
a full sheet of labels, it only prints out a small part of my
document. It seems to be defaulting to a small size (? x 6").
Changed everything I could think of as far as paper sizes but it
seems to get messed up once I answer the "margins outside of
printable area" question. Any suggestions?

Printing labels? Shelley T Microsoft Word Help 0 August 5th 08 05:19 PM
printing labels Freida Microsoft Word Help 3 May 3rd 07 04:39 PM
Printing labels Gemma Mailmerge 1 August 22nd 06 08:55 PM
I'm unable to change fonts when printing labels, and only labels blank flange Microsoft Word Help 3 March 31st 06 09:38 PM
when printing labels preview looks good but labels move slightly . ksmith Mailmerge 1 December 23rd 04 09:55 PM