poloshop

Default Multiple page only print one copy?

Why do I not get multiple copies printed when I insert more than one copy in
the boxes that ask you for how many copies you want printed?
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Could be a bad printer driver?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"poloshop" wrote in message
Why do I not get multiple copies printed when I insert more than one copy
in
the boxes that ask you for how many copies you want printed?

happy_crazy_hannah

at some bussiness (like my school) where you have to pay for printing, or it
is recorded, you can not print multiple copys. This is because previously you
could print millions of copys, but it would only record (and charge you) for
one.

"poloshop" wrote:

Why do I not get multiple copies printed when I insert more than one copy in
the boxes that ask you for how many copies you want printed?

Mary Sauer

How to troubleshoot printing problems in Word 2003

Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://msauer.mvps.org/