John Prince John Prince is offline
Junior Member

Default Edit Scroll Boxes

Hi,

I have this document, which i inherited from one of my team member. And i use it to store perl scripts, as it is good to have at one place.

However, i dont know how to manage it and save the content. Because few times, the content i saved, did not carried on when i opened it next time.

Can anyone provide me insight on this? And how to best utilized the object for my additional work.

The word doc was exceeding the size limit, so i put it in zip.

Thanks. John.
Attached Files
File Type: zip sampledoc.zip (13.9 KB, 128 views)