perhal

Default How do you print a directory?

How do you print a Windows directory or convert the information to text that
can be printed?
garfield-n-odie

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/PrintDocList.htm for two
methods. Or see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/InsertFileNames.htm
for a macro solution that inserts a list of files in a selected
directory into a Word document. Or try the Printfolders utility
available for download from Word MVP Graham Mayor's website
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm .

perhal wrote:
How do you print a Windows directory or convert the information to text that
can be printed?

Jay Freedman

perhal wrote:
How do you print a Windows directory or convert the information to
text that can be printed?

Hi, perhal,

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/PrintDocList.htm

--