Susan A

Default How do I print a file list in Word?

In WORD, when you file save and it gives you the file lists to save it in -
how do I print this list of folders? Is there a way?
Need Help

When you have the file list on screen press the PrtScn key on your keyboard
(usually located up fy function keys). Then you'll need to go to a new
document and go to Edit, Paste (Ctrl+V).